Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Akihabara and Shibuya.

I walked around Akihabara and all I could think was, "My father, uncle, and boyfriend would really enjoy this." There are so many gadgets and computer things and newfangled machines. No wonder they call it "Electric Town."


Yodabashi Camera is a 6-floor department store that has everything under the sun. Including these capsule toy dispensers.


Cha, this one's for you!


Yeah, I could probably spend a full day in this store alone.




We also visited Shibuya, where there exists an iconic crossing.

We're about to participate:


It kind of looks like we're about to run into a huge mob of Japanese people.

The statue of Hachiko, the legendary Akita dog who came to Shibuya station everyday to greet his master, even after he passed away.


2 comments:

Allison said...

love the doggy!!

Cha said...

YAY! OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

THANKS NIZI!