Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kabuki and Karaoke.

We visited Kabukiza Theater in Ginza (still Tokyo), where we watched one act. It was just beautiful. The quick costume changes -- that take place in a fraction of a second -- were especially spectacular. I wish we were allowed to take photos inside the theater.



We also had our first karaoke night to say goodbye to Mitsuro.

I sang "Livin' On A Prayer." Of course.

My second time around, I sang "Stairway to Heaven." Two minutes into the song, I realized that this genius of a song is probably not preferred for karaoke, considering it is nine minutes long. Oh well.

Katie brought out her inner Britney Spears:


Javier featuring Lisa as a back-up dancer.


Even Sensei boogied. And got a little tipsy.


Thank you, Mitsuro!


(And also, thanks to Sho for these photos of karaoke, which are so much better than mine.)

2 comments:

Masta said...

nice blog:)

Chalise said...

I want to go Karaokeing too!!!