Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally done packing.

Key things I'm bringing along:

A fresh, new Moleskine pocket notebook, to be filled on-the-go.


My trusty-rusty compact digital camera, to visually document my trip as best I can. Nothin' fancy, but it gets the job done.


One backpack and one small luggage. I'm supposed to be "packing light." Considering that I used two or three gigantor jam-packed suitcases on my three-week trip to Indonesia a few years back, this is about the best I can do.


A few things I'm leaving behind:


Wish I could take these with me.

Things I'm bringing home:

Not sure yet. Cultural experiences. A belly full of Japanese food. A new perspective on life..?

And probably lots and lots of junk(/souvenirs). But super cute junk.

Japanese of the Day:
Kawaii omiyage = cute souvenir(s). As in, I am going to get SO many kawaii omiyage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have the best time! I missed you in all the busy busy business that has been life lately! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. Be safe!