Thursday, May 7, 2009

Past travels.

I don't really get to do a lot of traveling, which is why I'm so excited for Japan in the first place. But I had enough travel photos to create a little collage for my header:

1. In LAX before leaving to Indonesia in 2005. Eep. Has it been that long since I've been out of the country?


2. This was captured at a beach within a five-minute walking distance from our hotel in Bali.


3. The most adorable Balinese babies you have ever seen. Taken in Bedugul (still Bali), a gorgeous lakeside village in the mountains.


4. My sister and I parasailing in Hawaii in 2003, about 20 minutes before I'm doubled over in seasickness, ready for the little boat to dock.


Of course, my plan is to take a bazillion more photos in Japan. I'll be posting them here.

No comments: